Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sorry About That...

My sincere apologies for the temporary interruption of transmissions. I've been on a top secret mission in exotic locales, where I've been in constant danger, exposed to deadly peril on a daily basis, living moment-to-moment on the knife-edge of total destruction, risking life, limb and sanity for the security of the free world.

And loving it.

While waiting for me to get my act together, I strongly recommend checking out the other C.O.B.R.A.S. sites - there's a lot of great spy-fi news and commentary out there, courtesy of my fellow agents. You'll find links to all of the C.O.B.R.A.S. sites in the sidebar to the left.

Regular posting will resume shortly... hope 2010's treating you all well so far!

*Actually, I've been busy with freelance work and rebuilding & re-launching my DVD Late Show website. But I've been watching some great spy-fi and will be back here writing about it soon. Promise.

1 comment:

Charles Gates said...

Just found your site and I like it. I'm looking forward to future posts.