Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Man From C.O.B.R.A.S.

Well, this blog has only been active for a week, and already I've been invited to join and subsequently inducted into a secret organization! Well, not so secret – C.O.B.R.A.S. (Coalition Of Bloggers wRiting Abut Spies) is pretty well-known among the more web-savvy espionage aficionados, but it does have a great spy-fi acronym!

Other members of this elite organization include Armstrong Sabian (Mister 8), "Tanner" (Double O Section), Paul Bishop (Bish's Beat), Jason Whiton (Spy Vibe), Wes Britton (Spywise), and our man down under, David Foster (Permission to Kill). Each C.O.B.R.A.S. agent has their own style and slant on the subject matter, and all of their blogs have been on my daily rounds for a long time.

Now, this site doesn't have the in-depth reviews, up-to-the-minute news and detailed analysis that those guys specialize in; all I have to offer are my very personal memories and gut reactions to the spy-fi stuff I love. Considering that, I'm honored that they consider me worthy to join their ranks.

2 comments:

Armstrong Sabian said...

And we are honored that you consider our ranks worthy of joining!

David said...

I'll second that. All a person has to do is scroll down through your past posts to see that you are a more than worthy candidate.

Welcome aboard!